Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has a Split-Spectrum Sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. It’s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
- App Silence: Hush alarms with your phone, not your dish towel. If everything’s under control and there’s only a little smoke, quiet down the alarm from the Nest app.
- Phone Alerts: Everyone in your family can know what’s going on, from anywhere. When something’s wrong, Nest Protect sends everyone an alert in case no one’s home.
- No chirps: Tired of getting woken up at 2 a.m. by your smoke alarm? Long before it has to chirp, Nest Protect tells you its batteries are running low with a message on your phone.
- Safety Checkup: Test all your alarms with a tap. And once the test is done, you’ll get a full report
- Family Accounts: Everyone in the family can have their own Nest Account. No more sharing a password. You can all use your phone to hush and test alarms. And you’ll all get alerts on your phone if something’s wrong at home.